Monday, June 22, 2009

Photo of the Day




Today I am anxiously waiting for the Leica M6 body, that I am going to buy, is finished getting cleaned. I should be able to pick it up some time this week. I can hardly think about anything else. However, the guy I want to buy the lens from hasn't been answering his phone and his voicemail is filled up so I can't give him the go ahead to ship it to me. I fear that I will have this Leica body staring at me without a lens like a Mr. Potato Head missing a nose. It's like Christmas morning when you wake up to that toy you had your eyes on all year, sitting ready to go under the tree, only to find out you don't have the right batteries to make it work. Anyways, the anticipation is killing me. To bide my time I just look at every picture taken with a Leica that has ever been posted online. Robert Franks images are burned into my head. And I just read how even Ms. Digital, Annie Leibovitz herself carries her M6 with her in her backpack at all times.
I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment